The Most Popular Bit for
Drilling Sea Glass and Making Jewelry
1/16” Diamond Drill Bit | 1/16” Glass Drill Bit
This 1/16" (1.6mm) diamond bit is the most popular
drill bit for making jewelry and drilling sea glass
. It's used for drilling sea glass, stone, shells, porcelain, etc. It's an easy to use
drill bit for beginners.Drills a hole for fishing line or a beading wire size 15 or smaller.
A popular size for beading wire, jump rings and earring findings
It fits your Dremel tool, drill or drill poress.“I wasted my money at the hardware store. Your instructions on how to drill sea glass did the trick. Thanks!”
--- Lisa B in Chicago IL
Order now and your order includes:
- FREE "The ABC's of Drilling" so that you don't waste your drill bits, time or money.
- FREE shipping saves you money
- 100% money back, no risk guarantee
These diamond bits are the best value
that you’ll find on the web or anywhere else.
- You'll drill 1/16" holes in glass, tile, and ceramics.
- Makes the perfect hole for your 15 gauge wire or smaller.
- 1 3/4" overall length, 1/8" shank
- Fits your Dremel® tool, drill or drill press.
It really is an easy decision. You’ll be glad you did!
Diamond Cutting Tools LLC Copyright® 2002-2016 Diamond Cutting Tools LLCwww.discountdiamondbits.com
1227 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain GA 30087
Question or comment? Please email us at:
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM